Uncomfortable or painful feet don’t have to be a part of growing old.
At Healthcare 2 You, our aged care podiatrist team is committed to improving the quality of life for residents by keeping them mobile, active and ‘on their feet’.
Our foot care professionals are trained to diagnose, prevent, treat and rehabilitate problems with the lower limbs and feet. With our help, many issues can be successfully treated to reduce discomfort.
Our podiatry service includes:
- Comprehensive initial podiatry assessments
- Development of individual care plans
- Complete treatment reports
- Full progress notes
- Nail care, infection control and wound management
- Diabetes-related foot screening and management
- Advice to resolve acute problems and foot pain
- Podiatric device recommendations (such as aids to assist mobility)
- Plan implementation support
The delivery of our on-site Podiatry service helps in satisfying components of the accreditation requirements relevant to:
- Standard 2.4 – Clinical care
- Standard 2.8 – Pain management
- Standard 2.11 – Skin care
- Standard 2.14 – Mobility, dexterity and rehabilitation
- Standard 4.3 – Education and staff development
Contact us for information about visits from a specialist podiatry team today.