Healthcare 2 You is a provider built on an ethical and best-practice approach that aims to improve residents quality of life. In partnership with your facilities, we strive to achieve the desired mobility and pain management goals through our individualised resident-centred approach.
All therapists are specialists in Aged Care, with a desire and passion to meet your facility and loved ones needs. This is achieved through the administration of complex pain management in conjunction with an evidence based focus on mobility, falls prevention and rehabilitation.
Our approach supports your facility through accreditation and promotes your ACFI funding through reliable and tested documentation procedures and processes.
For residents we provide:
- Comprehensive initial assessments and subsequent recommendations
- Individualised care plan development
- Individual aged care physio programs
- Regular care plan evaluations & incident analysis
- Regular reviews
- Group exercise programs
- Falls prevention strategies, training and management
- ‘Customer Care’ phone support
- Comprehensive documentation
- Private aged care physiotherapy consultations
For facility team & management, our aged care physio programs provide:
- Manual handling training
- OH&S program development & maintenance
- Falls evaluation & management systems
- Corporate Health Wellness Programs
Our competitively priced aged care physio programs provide:
- OH&S program development and maintenance
- Falls evaluation and management systems
- Corporate health wellness programs
- Manual Handling definitions and hazardous characteristics
- Manual Handling injuries and causes
- Back care and injury prevention
- Minimal-lift policy
- Safe lifting principles
- Safe resident/client transfers
- Facility specific equipment (e.g. Lifting hoists, ceiling hoists, standing hoists, slide sheets)
- Non-clinical manual handling hazards
- Risk assessment and management principles
- Employer/Employee responsibilities under the current OH&S legislation
- Our Manual Handling Training program also includes specific competency assessments for clinical staff.
This program has the added benefit of helping Residential Aged Care Facilities comply with accreditation standards.
The delivery of our on-site Physiotherapy service helps in satisfying components of the Aged Care Quality Standards introduced in July 2019:
- Standard 1 – Consumer dignity and choice
- Standard 2 – Ongoing assessment and planning with consumers
- Standard 3 – Personal care and clinical care
- Standard 4 – Services and supports for daily living
- Standard 6 – Feedback and complaints
- Standard 7 – Human resources
We also help maximise your facility’s ACFI funding in the areas of Mobility and Complex Health Care. Furthermore, our documentation systems provide ACFI appraisal evidence and comply with accreditation audits.
Contact us for information about visits from a specialist aged care physiotherapy team today.